Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bus from Dubrovnik to Medjugorje

I will be arriving at Dubrovnik airport on a Saturday morning. Is the bus into the town easy to find? and from there where do I get the bus to Medjugorje? This is my first time travelling on my own and not as part of an organised group so I would be grateful for any information to help me on my trip. I will be returning the following Saturday to catch a flight at 12.40 from Dubrovnik to Belfast, is there a bus that will let me make this connection or should I travel to Dubrovnik the day before?.




|||



There will be a bus waiting to take you into town on all flights that come into Dubrovnik. The bus station in Dubrovnik is in Gruz, the harbor area of Dubrovnik. Not near the Old Town.



dubrovnik-online.com/english/transportation_…





On the return trip I really think you should come back a day early and spend the final night in Dubrovnik before flying out.




|||



Thanks barrymanilow for such a speedy reply. Your information was exactly what I needed to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment