Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dance Salsa Bachata and Merengue at Sarajevo

Hello to you all.



I will stay in Sarajevo for the next 6-7 months and I %26quot;NEED%26quot; to know if there is a place where I can dance salsa and other caribean dances like Bachata or merengue.



I heard about a place called %26quot;The Labyrinth%26quot;, but I have to check it out yet, if they play latin all days or once a week.



Thnk you in advance.




|||



Hi,



There is an excellent Salsa night at the Jazz Club in Jezero street in Sarajevo. There is a free Salsa class at 9pm and the latin club night afterwords.



Hope you have fun. I always do.




|||



Alma,



thank U very much for your information.



I was at Club Jazz last week on thursday and sunday and had a lot of fun.



I also went to Labirinth in the same street on monday. I found out that there are no salsa dance schools in Sarajevo and this will be the only way to enjoy this kind of dance.



Maybe we will dance togoether tonight at Jazz club without knowing each other who is Franco and who is Alma.





Bye.




|||



Hi,


I have been teaching and running Salsa workhops in Slovenia and Croatia for th epast 4 years.



I am looking to run some workshops in Sarajevo over the next couple of months.



I would be looking to train some local dancers to teach and run their classes.



Any assistance in making contacts /clubs/ halls for hire etc would be appreciated.



Regards,



Nadeem


info@salsarhythm.com


www.salsarhythm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment