Thursday, April 19, 2012

salsa dance in BiH

Im an spanish guy who is going to spend a few months in Sarajevo, im trying to find some discos where is possible to dance salsa o latin dance, but my search has been unsuccesful.





Anybody know a place????





Thanks in advance, also if anybody is interested i could exchange spanish lessons for bosnian/english lessons.





Adios.






|||



Hi,



I just went to Sarajevo and to my surprise I actually been to a club where they played live salsa music. There wasn`t much dancing going on though... Its located near the old part of the city just behind the more popular drinking places. Im not sure aboiut the name anymore but it started with pub. This might sound vague, but this was actually the only place that started wiuth pub..




|||



thank blagr for the info, in case you remember the name of the pub, please send a post.



thank you very much




|||



The %26#39;PUB%26#39; is called City Pub, probably the busiest bar in town they play all kinds of music and you can go any day and its busy. for latinoa there is at least one night a week in former Labirint club on a monday night around 8, people get together to dance/practise/have fun.




|||



Hi everybody. I have just arrived Mostar and I��m looking for any salsa or latin music dance pub or disco. Any information will be well received.


If anybody wants to learn this kind of dance, don��t doubt telling me, I��ll teach you.


Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment