Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gym and trying to find locals for friendship

Hi! I am going to Sarajevo this summer on a work assignment and would like to join a gym. Can anybody recommend a reasonable health club? I do not speak bosnian language. I would also like to get in contact with locals to become friends with, go hiking, jogging, night life etc. I am a female of 36.



Thanks for reading my message, Micky




|||



Micky, I would check with the Holiday Inn for leads on a gym, they may even have one there that you can use for a fee, and speak English. Also, the embassy may have some leads on groups. I worked in Sarajevo the summer of 2003 for UMCOR-NGO as a volunteer. There is a young guy there who helped me out a lot, Fritz (nickname, he is Bosnian), who grew up in Sarajevo, speaks Bosnian, German, English. Try emailing him at fritz@umcor-bosnia.org, and tell him I thought he might have some ideas on where to find the info you are looking for.




|||



And, PS, juliecake is a made up name. Mention my real name, Gretchen, who worked with him in 2003...




|||



Hi mickymausi, i will go to sarajevo in november also on a work assignment, so if u want we could take a coffee. I like dance (salsa). Im a male of 33.




|||



Hello, how are you?


I%26#39;ve read your message and I%26#39;d like Know if you get the information you were looking for. Now I%26#39;m working in Sarajevo and I%26#39;m interested about the same topic. Mi name is Luis, I%26#39;m 42 years old and I%26#39;m from Spain.


If you want we can be in contact.


lsierracar@hotmail.com




|||



I am also going to Sarajevo this summer for an internship and I am also interested in finding a gym/health club. I am a 27 yr old female.




|||



Hi fitness friends, I can recommend the Health Club at ZETRA, it is the best here in town, however, there is not much choice anyhow. Hope to see you all there, maybe without knowing you. You may contact me also if anyone is interested in going out dancing or so. Wish you a great 2006!



Mickymausi2002@yahoo.fr




|||



You are in Bosnia? How is it there? I heard that Bosnia is nice country. Is it true??




|||



Hi!I have just come back from bosnia and had the best Christmas and new Year ever.Ski-ing on Bjelasnica is great ,did lots of walking and sightseeing.We where tourist but stayed with Bosnian friends.Infact we liked it so much we deceided to buy a house.We had no language barriers as most speak English and we tried our best to speak Bosnian.Check out the Guinnes Bar and the %26quot;To be or not to be Bar%26quot;Have got some great Photos of the Brewery from New Years eve and will post them as soon as possible(well,once I figured out how to do it )Can only strongly recommend BIH for any would be travellers and those wanting to go hiking in Mountains.There are some great lodges about where you can stay overnight.Had great time shopping in Sarajevo and spent a fortune.Any more questions ,just ask.



Ps,go and check out the%26quot;PYRAMID%26quot;




|||



Yeah, I herad about pyramide, is it true?





Well it seems like Bosnia has everything what needs. Sea (little, but enough), olympic mountains even a pyramide.




|||



hi Irma ,dont quite know if Pyramid is true yet,lots of digging going on there.It does make a good Story though and we had good time discussing with Localsover a few Rakis.

No comments:

Post a Comment