Thursday, April 19, 2012

Visa Requirements

Hello all,





My wife and I are planning to visit Bosnia-Herzegovina at the beginning of next month. We live in Belgium and have Cypriot passports, and had assumed that there would be no visa requirements for us, because we had read that EU countries did not need a visa. However, some websites I entered yesterday say that holders of passports of Cyprus do need a visa. The consulates are closed for the weekend, and I would appreciate some advice as to how I can get the most reliable and accurate information on this question. (If we need a visa I will need to act fast next week, and it won%26#39;t be fun).





Thank you for your advice.







Erdem




|||



You don´t need visa 100%



I saw this also on the site of Bosnia Ministry of foreign affairs




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 21, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment