Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weather in Sarajevo early April

Hi! I will be travelling to Sarajevo this April. Just need to know how is the weather around early April. Thanks!




|||



It should be cold. 0-10 degrees c




|||



The weather is about he same as in connecticut, so if you check the weather there you will know.




|||



Weather can be really unpredictable in Sarajevo. I know that as I live there! This winter is not so bad so I guess it won%26#39;t last long either. This means by the time you arrive weather can be rather nice, even though I remember that snow fell in April and even May some years ago (don%26#39;t worry: it stays there short time only).




|||



Well, this year spring has already came to Bosnia, so you shouldn%26#39;t worry about it. In April weather will be excelent (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment