Tuesday, April 17, 2012

is it easy to find hotel at 5 in the morning in sarajevo?



What is an average cab price from bus station in sarajevo to the old part of the town?




|||



Hi Angie-





I think that you should be well covered for 10KM (BAMs) which is about $6.00, give or take, going from the bus terminal to Bashcharshia. Now, it will depend where you%26#39;ll go in the old town, but I just cannot see it being more than 10KM. (I just got back from Sarajevo, on the 9th and the curse was 140KM for $100USA.





Also, I believe that public transportation will be up and running at 5am, there is a tram stop close to the bus terminal/station, and you can purchase tix for 1.60KM (one way). There is a tram that will take you to Bashcharshia. Something to think about...





And as far as finding hotels at 5am, that should not be a problem, but you might want to make some reservation(s) or call ahead, rather than just showing up in the city asking a cab driver to take you to any hotel. ( I believe I have heard that room prices are ranging from 50-120 euros/night, I am sure that depends where you%26#39;d like to stay...) Take a look at recent posts on this web site, people were suggesting various hotels/motels etc...)





If you have any questions, please ask, and I%26#39;ll try and help.





Hope you have nice trip.




|||



I dont know...I think if the taxi driver charges you 10KM from the station to Bascarsija, you probably got ripped off. I live in Hrasno and it only cost 7KM to go from Bascarsija to Hrasno (past the Holiday Inn, near Hotel Bristol). I guess it all depends on how well you speak the language and if they feel like charging you more. Just make sure they turn the meter on for you.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 04, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment