Tuesday, April 17, 2012

but what about the pyramid?

hi there. after hearing about this fascinating new find, i am shocked that know one on this forum has mentioned it? hasn%26#39;t anyone been there yet? what do the locals think? is it worth going to see? thanks




|||



I read your post and thought ...what? What pyramid?





So I just did some googling and found lots of sites, but all seem to be dated from last year. Maybe everyone just missed it then because it wasn%26#39;t huge news? But nothing else has been reported since...





Fascinating though, and if true an amazing find. I don%26#39;t think I will have time in my October trip to get up as far as Sarajevo, but I would consider it if more comes to light before then.




|||



I heard about this last year and have heard very little about it since. I just heard a couple of weeks ago though that some ancient Illyrian ships were found in a marshland by Mostar. They are believed to be over 2000 years old and some artifacts were found in the boats. I don%26#39;t know if one could get close enough to see this stuff there though. Interesting though!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:29 am, August 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment