Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How about Jajce ?



Does anyone knows a nice place to stay in Jajce?



I%26#39;ve seen some nice pics of this place and I%26#39;m thinking of spending a couple of days there.





What the road from Zagreb is like? How long it takes?







thank you


















|||



Jajce looks like a beautiful place. I did some searches and it seems there isn%26#39;t too much choice when it comes to places to stay. Try this website----http://www.bhtourism.ba/eng/searchresult.wbsp





Looks like your best bet is Hotel Stari Grad. Click on that and it will give you some information. Good luck!




|||



Jajce is a wonderful little town, but i must stress to you that is all it is - a LITTLE town! I went there by bus from Sarajevo, saw everything i wanted to see, wondered around the town aimlessly, had a long lunch, did some sunbathing and still had time left to kill before the bus back to Sarajevo! I spent a total of about 5 hours there and found there was really not much to do!




|||



Hi and tanks both barrymanillow and LondonRoxie for your answers!





I%26#39;ve just arrived from my Balcanian trip driving in my car from Spain to Durmitor NP in Montenegro and I stood in Jajce for just one day.





I arrived late at night and found Motel Plivsko Jezero, A nice 20 euro B%26amp;B place , 5 km from the town.





I think this place is worth a visit.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 05, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment