Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Medogorje



I am sick and I have heard of many miracles happening in Medogorje. I am christian however really ignorant to medogorje because I have never heard of this place untill now. Does anyone have any information on this or know how I can get there or what the best way or trips if they take them yearly or something. Please at this point any information would help.




|||



I was brought up catholic, not really practicing, and very skeptical by nature. Just was there last week.





a few 14 year old girls and boy state that they see visions, the original in 1981. One girl now sees them daily, the other yearly etc. The Vatican has not verified/accepted/given the stamp of approval on the occurrance. I did not read anything about healing miracles. Before making such a long journey I would do some more research if there is a specific need you are trying to fulfill.





Regardless, visit BiH because the people are wonderful and the country beautiful.





From Chicago (i used to live there, i miss it). United direct to Frankfurt. Fly into Sarajevo. From Sarajevo bus to Mostar. From Mostar to Medugorje.




|||



Hi BeWhoUR





I%26#39;m very sorry that you are sick. If you have the possibility to go to Medjugorje I would highly suggest you to go there. I%26#39;ve never been to this place but I%26#39;m very devoted to Mary. I%26#39;ve heard many beautiful miracles that happened in this sanctuary as well as in others (Lourdes in France for example).



We are going to Croatia in June and then from Dubrovnik we would also like to go to Medjugorje (about 3 hours drive I heard). If you have the possibility you could combine a trip in Italy (for example arriving in Rome), rent a car, go from Rome to Pescara, then take the boat to Spalato -Split (in Croatia): www.snav.it , then drive along the coast and continue to Bosnia Herzegovina. From Split I heard it%26#39;s about 3/4 hours drive.



Anyway if you can%26#39;t go there soon, I would be glad to pray for you when I will be in Medjugorje.



Regards.





Cata




|||



After I came home from Medugorje, I%26#39;ve never felt so peaceful in my home and my life. I was hoping you could go with a group if you have time. There%26#39;s a lady here in our town who is from Medugorje and she does a great job of taking pilgrims there. But if you just want to go, do it. The peace that you will take with you is so profound. I will pray that you can make it and pray for your health as well.



God%26#39;s peace be with you.



Raquel




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, September 09, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment