Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weather a

Hi - could anyone tell me if it is worth travelling to Bosnia, and for that matter, to Croatia, at the end of February ? I would like to go then, but I don%26#39;t want the trip to be spoilt by really cold and rainy weather or closed hotels and deserted streets anywhere that is not a main city. Guide books seem a bit vague on this subject. Might anyone have advice to give ? Many thanks




|||



Hi, Ninoschka,


I am going to Sarajevo on 24th of February. Weather forcast is snow and cold weather in next ten days. But, I hope since they have experience with heavy snows that main roads to ski resorts will be ready to accept many skiers. I plan to spend a few days at mountains around Sarajevo.


Hotels will be open and they will have good service, but the problem could be to find a free room.



Good luck,



Slobodan




|||



Sarajevo is beautiful but my advice is to wait for spring or summer.




|||



Hi! I am going to Sarajevo this summer on a work assignment and would like to join a gym. Can anybody recommend a reasonable health club? I do not speak bosnian language. I would also like to get in contact with locals to become friends with, go hiking, jogging, night life etc. I am a female of 36.



Thanks for reading my message, Micky




|||



Hello, I%26#39;m also traveling to Bosnia in two days... I%26#39;ve never been but just taking the backpack and seeing the sites... I%26#39;m doing a bit of fieldwork for my thesis and would also appreciate any good advise about traveling, hostals, or sites in Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Mostar and must see places. I%26#39;ll be there for 8 days!!! I%26#39;m excited. Thanks in advance for any ideas, ny1979er

No comments:

Post a Comment