Sunday, April 15, 2012

Neum

I have been looking at a summer holiday in Neum, on the Bosnian coast. Has anyone been there and is it possible to get a bus there from Dubrovnik?



Thankyou




|||



My sister was there,and she wasn%26#39;t happy for that :)





Bus from Dubrovnik to Neum-every dan




|||



I have only driven by here a number of times and haven%26#39;t stayed here. Looks nice to me and from what I hear its cheaper than places along the Croatian Coast. At least for now I guess.




|||



There is at least one bus every hour from Dubrovnik to Neum. The distance is about 65 km and it takes about 45 min. - 1 hour to get from DBK to Neum. If you are interested in something specific I might be able to help.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 pm, September 25, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment