Sunday, April 15, 2012

Accomodation / camping in Sarajevo& Nighlife recommendations

Cao, I am planning to visit Sarajevo this year after exit festival in Novi Sad in July and was wondering if there is a possibility to camp in Sarajevo. I heard that there is a camping place somewhere in the surrounding area but I don%26#39;t know how far away it is from the city. If someone here knows more about this I would be pleased to get more information. I just want to know if you could recommend camping there or if I better should look for another accomodation. I already found Miki%26#39;s homepage www.sarajevo-accomodation.com ;-))) So I think this should be no problem... ;-)





Last but not least I would appreciate a few nightlife tipps... some clubs and bars with nice music... Bands, DJs... everything is very welcome ;-)





Thanks a lot in advance.



Cheers!




|||



Ciao, my personal opinion is that you should avoid camping around Sarajevo area and save your camping fix =) for Dalmatian coast.



BB would work just as great and there are many motels/hotels.



Make sure that you visit old town and once you are there local guys %26amp; girls will gladly direct you to the clubs of your taste.





Cheers and good luck




|||



Thanks a lot for your reply :-)



Cheers!




|||



I echo Splashi%26#39;s sentiment-- you probably do not want to camp around Sarajevo. It%26#39;s hard to know how big the landmine issue is anymore, though most guidebooks do a pretty good job of scaring you away from walking anywhere that isn%26#39;t paved. As for places to go out, I wish I remembered the places that I went last summer, but don’t worry about it as you don’t really need a list of places. Young people in town in Sarajevo were happy to tell me where the best places to go at night were, and on various occasions, they invited me to join them as they went to different hangouts in town.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment