Thursday, April 12, 2012

B&H trip

Myself and my friend are very independent travellers and are planning a week-long trip to Bosnia Herzegovina (maybe dipping in and out of neighbouring countries too) in early December.





As time is precious we are weighing up the pros and cons of using tours and/or guides to see the main sites and to get around the country.





Has anybody had any experience of reputable tour companies in B%26amp;H? What are costs like? Is travel easy around that region?





Any info would be very helpful.





Thanks.




|||



Hi.





I always do tours on my own, but I%26#39;m local and have a car. I believe it%26#39;s easy to travel around the region, but you have to be prepared for delays and unexpected things. If you%26#39;re a laid back people, I presume you shouldn%26#39;t be having any problems.





And I believe there is no reputable tour company in B%26amp;H. If there is one, I%26#39;d certainly love to hear about it too.





If you have some ideas about the exact areas you%26#39;d like to visit, please post. I might give better comments that way.





Good luck.



Jasmina




|||



Thanks.



I%26#39;ve sent a few e-mails to some tour companies and now I%26#39;m just waiting for some replies.



I%26#39;ll let people know if the replies are helpful.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, October 12, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment