Thursday, April 12, 2012

Border crossing Bosnia / Croatia and Bosnia / Serbia

Any ideas on how long the border crossings take between Bosnia / Croatia and Bosnia / Serbia? I have an Australian passport so no visa needed, but not sure how long I should allow when putting together my itinerary. I will be travelling by rental car, if that makes a difference.




|||



Hi.





It depends on the time of year, time of day and the crossing location. If you give more details, I could give you an estimation. (If you%26#39;re not comfortable giving the details here, send pm). :)




|||



2 years ago 10 of us went from Dubrovnik into Bosnia for a weeks walking. It only took us 10 mintues to cross. We had a French walking guard with us we had to ask the boarder guards to stamp our passports. Bosnia is a wonderful country and the people are frendly.It was one of best holidays I have had. Planning to drive back there from England sometime.






|||



Hello,





It will be some time between 5th Dec and 15th Dec. I%26#39;m not sure what time of day yet - some time during %26quot;business hours%26quot; rather than really early or late. I%26#39;m hoping to find out what the border crossings are like before I plan my agenda - rather than put it together then discover I might be 4 hours at each border post and therefore end up with less time for sightseeing.





What I am thinking is... I am picking up a rental car in Zagreb and going to Novi Sad. I was thinking about stopping in Banja Luka along the way, but if the border crossings will be a major hassle, then maybe not worth it.





Catherine




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:55 am, February 23, 2009


|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment