Thursday, April 12, 2012

tourist guide for hire?

Hi all,



i will be in sarajevo (i am a portuguese tourist) from 19 to 24 sept 2008 and would like to know if there are personal or group guides that can show me the city and its surroundings. I plan to go to Mostar too if possible.



many thanks




|||



Hi.





Google gave me these:





hiddenbosnia.com/index_files/SarajevoCityTou…



http://www.ddh.nl/org/poo/lunjo/citytour.htm



www.relaxtours.com/eng/program/index.htm



www.greenvisions.ba/gv/clanak.php…





Hope it helps a bit. I could also check in tourist office for their recommendations if it gets on my way in the next week or two, but I don%26#39;t promise anything.





Good luck and welcome.



Jasmina




|||



many many thanks. i am very entusiastic about my trip to sarajevo.




|||



unfortunately noone answered my emails, so i guess i can´t hire nobody as a tour guide...




|||



I%26#39;m sorry to hear that. :(





I%26#39;ll try to ask in a tourist office these days. But hey, you%26#39;ll probably be able to get a tour guide once you get here.




|||



Hi Jasmina





My wife and I are Canadians who are interested in history and are planning to be in Vienna in the third week of September. We would like to visit Bosnia but do not know how. We were thinking of renting a car in Vienna and drive in. We have traveled on our own fair bit but now getting older and going to places such as Bosnia makes us think that a reliable local tourist contact will help to arrange for an itinerary and accommodation. I notice that you provide advice to other members on this subject. Would you be kind to help. Thanks.




|||



Hi.





Although it%26#39;s not my job, but just a hobby, I%26#39;ll be glad to help, since there%26#39;s plenty of time. Could you give me more details like how long are you staying, what would you like to see, what kind of accommodation you are looking for, etc. (you can post it here or send me a pm) and I%26#39;ll get back to you with some ideas.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 10, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment