Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ATM / Cash Machines

I will be visiting Sarajevo next week and am hoping to bring cash and also use my bank card.





My card is not a debit card (not Visa/Mastercard), but is part of the Cirrus network.





Is anyone able to let me know if most of the cash machines in Sarajevo are able to be used with Cirrus...?





I don%26#39;t want to get to Sarajevo and then not be able to spend money in this lovely city!







Thanks for your help.









Ross.




|||



Hi, sorry I can%26#39;t tell you if they accept Cirrus ( I can%26#39;t remember-my card is visa debit!) But do make sure to phone your bank and get them to open your card for Bosnia, most UK banks seem to freeze your card when travelling internationally, and you definitely don%26#39;t want to try to take money out, and find out your bank has blocked it (as has happened to me in the past!)



There are bank machines everywhere, and they all seemed to be fine, though as I said, I used a visa debit...I think you will probably be fine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment