Tuesday, March 27, 2012

baggage left in Mostar

I arrive at Mostar in the early morning and take the afternoon train to sarajevo, does it have any baggage left around Mostar?







thanks





Teri






|||



Hi Teri,





Did anyone respond to you in a private message?





I have the exact same question.





Thanks!




|||



no, I am still waiting for the replay





I am leaving tomorrow, so it is quite a urgent issue to me





:(




|||



I just found out that there is a left luggage desk - it is manned by the same people as the ticket desks




|||



That%26#39;s great to know! Thanks, Teri!





And they%26#39;ll take even big bags? Are they open until the evening train to Sarajevo departs?





Did it all work out for you in the end?





I hope you%26#39;re having an amazing trip!




|||



I will go there in a week



I just saw the same topic in the other forum and they told me that the would b a luggage storage.





I hope they store large luggage and open til evening too:)







Teri





have a nice trip

No comments:

Post a Comment