Friday, March 23, 2012

Bus from Split to Medjugorje and back to Split airport.

Does the bus stop next to the Pansion Pecan is the post office there?I thought the post office was near information centre,near Church.Do they have two post offices?I may get bus from Split but I do not wont to have to walk to far with case and bags so I would like to no which pansion is the nearest to bus station,and when I go back to Split is it the same bus stop?Thank you.Chrissy




|||



Yes, there is 2 post offices. Main post office is next to the bus stop and new one is near the church.




|||



Thank you.I am worried about getting bus from Split airport to Medjugorje as it will be the last bus at 5 20pm and if no seats I will have to go to hotel,do buses get lot of people on them?I am ordering taxi but I really can not afford to do this,does anyone no if i should get bus is there plenty of seats at this time of year,or will there be many tourists catching the buses?Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment