Friday, March 23, 2012

help with sarajevo/croatia

I have several questions. Any answers would be greatly appreciated!





1. I am going to sarajevo. Is there any issue with landmines in the city and in mostar? I have heard you should not stray to the suburbs but am still a bit nervous.





2. Does anyone know where I can find a good map of dubrovnik and sarajevo? Should I wait until I get there?





3. Does anyone know where I can find a ferry schedule for dubronvick to kurocla (sp?) and split?





4. I get car sick. Are the buses bad for someone who tends to get car sick. Should I stick with the train? I don%26#39;t drive.





Thanks so much!




|||



Sarajevo map is here:





www.navigator.ba/maps/sarajevo/dispmap.php





I recomanded you to travel from Sarajevo to Mostar by train. Spectacular canion of Neretva river. It is old train, but safe.





Other questions will replay somebode else.




|||



Ferry schedules from Dubrovnik to Korcula can be found at Jadrolinija.hr There are no trains that run to Dubrovnik but they will run to Split. Have a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment