Friday, March 23, 2012

Bus travel from split to medjugorje

Hi me and my wife will arrive in split from ancona then we need to get a bus to medjugorje i have been told the bus station is opposite the port what i would like to find out is how much is the fare , how long is the journey ,and where do i buy the tickets for the bus any help will be greatly appreciated




|||



Bus station is opposite the port



you have bus at 06:00 , 10:55 and 17:20



Journey is about 3 hours long



You can buy tickets at the bus station





I hope I helped you




|||



thanks robi04 you have been a great help




|||



If I can help you with anything else just ask




|||



Oodled1988,





Read your postings about Medjugorje. We are driving from Split to Dubrovnik in early September and were wondering how easy it is to take a detour and go over to Medjugroje just for a few hours. Is this realistic?





Thanks







Janice



jwiesman@bu.edu




|||



It is realistic



From Split to Medjugorje you have about2.5 - 3 hours driving



From Medjugorje to Dubrovnik you have 2 - 2.5 hours driving





Split-Imotski-Grude-Ljubuski-Medjugorje





Medjugorje-Capljina-Metkovic-Neum-Dubrovnik




|||



We also driving from Dubrovnick to Medjugorie. My question is regarding what road do I need to take ones I pass the Bosnia inmigration by Neum!! I am in Google Earth... it since like I have to take E65 to E73 !! Do I will find a sign saying something regarding Medjugorie !!! or what exit do I need to take !! and the other questions is regarding inmigration !! I see that in Neum you have an inmigration office !! or would you find another inmigration office by Metkovic !!! Thanks for all your Help.




|||



Have anyone considered mostar airport, as I know it is only 15 minutes by bus from Medjugorje.




|||



Hi,





I will go to Medjugorje in May as well, what about the bus schedule leaving from Medjugorje to Split? I need to catch a flight from Split to Rome at 1605 hrs?





Also, can anyone have tips on accommodation at Medjugorje?





Thank you friends for your assistance.





ALC37




|||



From Split to Medjugorje you have bus at 6am, 10:55am, 5:20pm





From Medjugorje to Split you have bus at 7:30am and it is in Split at about 11am. And you have at 11:30am and at 5:20pm but I think these two are not good becouse your flight is at 4:05pm




|||



Hi I am going to Medjugorje October,were will I get the bus leaving from Medjugorje back to Split? Is it near the church? I did not see bus station last time I was there. Also does anyone no if the beds in apartments are comfortable,I am thinking of booking an apartment with the Irish Centre,the apartments look nice,but I was wondering if the beds have the thin mattress like alot of the Pansions do. Also I may stay at hotel Filii near the st James church,does any one no what the beds are like there? I am going for 25 days so hope I find right accomadation any more suggestions please. Thank you.Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment