Friday, March 23, 2012

Day trips (tours)

Hi





I%26#39;ve got a few days in Sarajevo and would like to see some of the surrounding areas as well as the city.





Both the Kravica waterfall and Jajce look worth seeing but I%26#39;d need an organised tour as I don%26#39;t have transport.





Can anyone recommend any operators for me?





Thanks




|||



Hi, Thatnamenotavailable !





It is possible, but it depends on when you plan to travel. I%26#39;d like to help you!





Regards,



Jadranka




|||



I%26#39;m not so familiar with the operators yet, so I can only warn you to ask for their Guide License, since there are many illegal tour guides. Also, try to check the price with the few of them before deciding, since they will very likely try to ripp you off.





If you find any offers, you can post them here for comments.





Also, both Jajce and Kravica are pretty far from Sarajevo and in opposite directions, so you%26#39;ll probably need a whole day for each tour. I also recommend you to try to see some other things on the way - for example if you%26#39;re going to Kravica, you could also visit some of these: Mostar, Pocitelj, Stolac, Vjetrenica cave, Hutovo blato national park or Medjugorje.





Weather is also a huge factor you should consider, so if you write when you are actually planning this trip, I might be able to give you more advices.





Please feel free to post any other dillemas you have. :)





Jasmina

No comments:

Post a Comment