Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mostar to Sarajevo: Train vs. Car

When traveling from Mostar to Sarajevo, which is a better experience and better scenery: Train or Car? Also, does anyone know the timings for these and how long the journey takes?





Thanks!




|||



My father and sister did this trip last year and drove and said it was a very nice drive. If I remember right it was about a two hour drive for them. I think the train would be nice too, but with the car you could stop anywhere along the way and enjoy the scenery.




|||



Thanks so much for the tip. I%26#39;ll definitely keep it in mind, but since I am traveling alone, I usually tend to go by public transportation as opposed to driving because I get to enjoy the scenery a bit more that way.





But thanks a million for the tips!




|||



These days, I always travel by car. Even if you%26#39;re driving, there are some parts of the road that you%26#39;ll really be able to enjoy. And you can stop wherever you like and breathe it all in. :)





I only travelled by train some 10 years ago but still remember the scenery, so this too is a nice option if you%26#39;re used to following the schedules. Just beware that trains are old here and as I hear, the toilets are a disaster. Everything else should be ok.





Good luck, and please let us know how it went.




|||



Thanks for the advice. I will either go the car or train route. I have heard from several people that the train traverses some stunning terrains so I am leaning towards that option. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment