Thursday, March 29, 2012

bus fare

hi. i want to travel from bosnia to glina( croatia). I know that glina is nor far from bosnia, i mean it`s just few hundred km away from the border.is there a bus from bosnia to glina or sisak?



please let me know.thank u very much






|||



hi foxyroxy!





it all depends on from where in Bosnia you want to travel to Glina/Sisak. I found this page in English with all bus lines passing through Sisak: www.autobusni-kolodvor.com/en/terminal.aspx… Here you have only a bus from Banja Luka, this is the only town in Bosnia that I see. There are some buses going from Serbia and passing through Bosnia but the places they stop in Bosnia are some villages... Once you get to Sisak it is easy to get to Glina with a local bus.





I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment