Friday, March 23, 2012

Mostar to Dubrovnik to Sarajevo

Hi,



I%26#39;m trying to go from Mostar to Dubrovnik where I%26#39;ll spend a few days and then to Sarajevo via bus. Are there websites where I can figure out which busses to take? Do I have to purchase bus tickets in advance! Any other useful travel tips? thanks!






|||



Any reason why you are going from Mostar to Dubrovnik and then to Sarajevo? Don%26#39;t know what your trip entails, but it makes more sense to go to Sarajevo before moving onto Dubrovnik.




|||



I have to be in Mostar on certain dates and have to be in Sarajevo on certain dates and have three days in between free, and people tell me Dubrovnik is wonderful. Is there somewhere better you would recommend?




|||



Ok now I understand the travel arrangements. By all means try to get to Dubrovnik because it is a wonderful place to visit. When will you visit Dubrovnik?




|||



The following might help in terms of getting from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo.





dubrovnik-online.com/english/transportation_…




|||



And it looks like the times from Mostar to Dubrovnik are on there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment