Friday, March 23, 2012

Bus from split to medjugorje

Hi,is there a shuttle bus that takes you to the bus station from split airport? How long does it take?and how often?I am going alone so little worried about things. Is it approx 3 hours journey,and do they have toilet on the buses?Or do they stop any places on the way going? . I think taxi is about £100 one way,does anyone no if there are any taxi cheaper,as I am on tight budget.If anyone is going to Medjugorje on 22nd October,and would like to share a taxi with me,i would be very pleased,I am arriving in Split at 1 40pm. please let me no if so. Thanks and God bless. Chrissy Ps I am coming from Manchester Uk.




|||



From airport to bus station is about 35 minutes.




|||



Hi,



I know a great agency in Medjugorje that does app and room rental and transfer with a bus for 25 euro and they do taxi transfer also.Maybe you should contact them. It s called Irish Centre the girl that work there are very nice so try :) i have the number 0038763651518



Good luck and have save trip :))




|||



Thank you,yes I no irish centre,that is were I am getting apartment.Have you stayed in one? I am wondering if the beds are comfortable,as in some they are really hard matresses,I am going for 25 days so hope it be ok,so looking forward to going again,second time this,and hope not my last,I love it so much there.

No comments:

Post a Comment