Friday, March 23, 2012

Tours around Mostar?

Hallo!



I%26#39;ll probably spend 2 nights and 2 full days in Mostar, and I%26#39;d like to visit the surroundings too: Blagaj, Pocitelj, Kravica waterfall. I heard I can see all these in one day trip from Mostar.



But I%26#39;m travelling alone so I don%26#39;t want to rent a car, nor to hire a taxi. Do you know of any travel agency or hostel that organizes a day trip to these places, so that I could join them?



Thanks



Sabrina






|||



We hired a driver from Fortuna in Mostar to take us to Orebic, stopping along the way to see the various sights. We also did a tour of Mostar with them. The guide was very good.




|||



Here is a link to the Fortuna Trade Tours website for guide service:





http://www.fortuna.ba/guideservice.html





If you need a place to stay, they also rent rooms at the Villa Fortuna. We stayed there in March and loved it.





I%26#39;ve posted about the Villa Fortuna on this site before and might sound like a bit of a fanboy, but our experience there was so awesome we have no problem recommending it to anyone. I know they run their tours/guides with as much warmth and knowledge as they run their rooms for rent, so you can%26#39;t go wrong with them!





Cheers!




|||



Hi and thanks for your help :)



I%26#39;m writing this while in Mostar. I found a great family-run hostel (Majda%26#39;s) and I%26#39;m staying there. They also have a tour if there are at least 4 people going, and I%26#39;m joining it tomorrow. Then I%26#39;ll write about it :)



Sabrina




|||



Hi there, did you enjoy the tour from Madja%26#39;s? I am staying at this hostel in August and would be interested in seeing the surrounding area also!



Thanks




|||



you can contact almira travel agency, mail- a.travel@bih.net.ba or see everything on www.almira-travel.ba




|||



HI!



My stay at Majda%26#39;s was great! Enjoy your tour!!



Sabrina




|||



Hi everyone,





I am too late to be of any help but anybody in Bosnia should look at



http://www.greenvisions.ba/gv/ for tips, organising tours, whatever.





I can recommend a place to stay in the area. It is Motel Sunce in Podvelez, not far from Mostar. I think they also organise tours.





http://www.motel-sunce-podvelez.com/web/





You need your own transport. Don%26#39;t just see Mostar, there are lots of interesting places in the area. The Bradt guide written by Tim Clancy is excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment