Friday, March 23, 2012

Hotel Annamaria Medjugorje

Hi there again











Has anyone stayed at this Hotel? If so how was it?







I would be delighted to receive any feedback, please.











Thanks,











Mollie




|||



Hi Mollie.I was going to stay there but no vacancy. If you go on the Irish centre site it says Map for the different hotels and you can see the distance to St James etc,and it tells you some information about the place.It seems ok,and they have tv in rooms too.I am stopping in hotel Miracola bottom of apparition Hill,and got to change to villa regina I am staying 25 days,it was hard to find accomadation but looking forward to going I go on 22nd Oct,trouble is at split got to get bus taxi cost lot,so if anyone arriving on 22nd Oct this year and have any seat spare on coach,or share taxi be grateful if you let me no,i will pay if anyone can help. Have lovely time Mollie sure you will,my second time this year,cant wait. God bless Chrissy




|||



Thanks Chrissyangel for coming back to me with info. Unfortunatly because of health problems I have had to cancel our holiday. I hope we will be able to make it some time in the future.





Mollie




|||



Hi Mollie.I am sorry to hear you had to cancel,i do hope you will be able to go another time. I will pray for you,and if you would like me to take petition for you to present to Our Blessed Mother on 2nd November i would like to,so forward me any prayers you may have if you like Mollie.God bless you,and hope the health problems soon clear up.Chrissy




|||



Thanks Chrissyangel that%26#39;s very nice of you. You prayers must be working because I am feeling a good bit better, thank God, but missing my holiday in Dubrovnik %26amp; Medjugorje. I hope to make it sometime in the near future.





Thank you again for your kind wishes and prayers.





Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment