Friday, March 23, 2012

Accomadation in Medjugorje

I am finding it really hard to find accomadation in Medjugorje,I have booked a flight for 25 days and suppose to travel in 2 weeks time.I am having second thoughts as I am worried i will not find a place to stay there for all that time,I no there are some hotels that are very expensive and i can not afford to go there.There are few that are cheaper but seem long way from the church which i don%26#39;t want to be far away from the centre.Does anyone no if I will find a place to stay there or am I taking a big chance,I just keep having bad thoughts not to go at this time,but feel sad about it too.Please can anyone give me any advice.I would really appreciate it.God bless Chrissy.




|||



go to www.travel-medjugorje.com and you can choose,view and book online your stay in Medjugorje




|||



Thank you.I have tried there,but my dates no vacancy in the places I like,but I am thinking of staying in The two hearts hotel for a week and i will find another place cheaper. Do you no do they have Tv in this hotel or any of the others?I like to watch Ewtn catholic channel,and there is Mary Tv do you no if they have this on the television in Medjugorje? Its just because I am going for 25 days I like to have room with tv.Thank you.God bless. Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment